Hi everyone! Thank you for reading. I was graciously nominated by the wonderful blog Beauty Banter for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please do check out her blog as she has a lot of great content, including skincare and makeup!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, share 7 things about yourself.
Facts about me:
- I am in the mental health field – I am currently in a Master’s program for Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I have a year left.
- I never thought I’d love makeup and skincare, as I use to be a tomboy. I grew up with boys so I was never really into makeup and all that. The first time I really started using eyeliner is when I was 20, and foundation when I was 23, I think that says a lot!
- My goal is to work with adolescents who are struggling with substance abuse and ODD, bipolar, borderline personality. My other goal is to work with ex-offenders who are coming out of prison. My third goal is to work with adults who have psychotic disorders; schizophrenia, antisocial. There are so many areas in mental health, that I can really do so many things.
- My favorite product to review on my blog is foundation and skincare.
- I love face masks – I use them 5 times a week.
- My toes are never bare.. I feel weird when they’re not painted.
- I am an ambivert; half introvert, half extrovert. I am adaptable.. can be very outgoing but enjoy alone time when it’s needed.
So, those are some facts about me. I hope you enjoyed them and I didn’t bore you!
These are my nominees; they may not all be new but they have some great content that is worth checking out anyway!