This post was taken from “lifewithlilred” 🙂 Thanks! Since I never blog, I figured I would answer some questions about Christmas….
Hi everyone and happy Tuesday! I hope that all of you are having a wonderful start to your week. With Christmas being just around the corner in a whopping five days, I thought that it would be fun if we all answered some holiday season related questions and see how everyone is faring during this super festive time of year. Feel free to reblog this post and find out how your readers would answer these questions! You are also more than welcome to add questions of your own or change any of mine – I promise I won’t be offended!
Holiday Q & A:
- What is on your holiday wish list this year? Makeup, gift cards, records, things for my beauty room
- What is your favorite seasonal food or drink? Pumpkin cheesecake
- Are you an early or late holiday shopper? Early, I start in November
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how good of a gift wrapper are you? 3, I use a lot of bags lol
- Best present you’ve ever received? Jewelry
- How about the worst? A plain shirt.. I don’t know
- Do you prefer shopping in store or online? It depends on my mood, and the deals going on
- What holiday are you celebrating this season? Christmas
- Who is the hardest person on your list to shop for? My dad and boyfriend, men are hard!
- What is a gift that you would like this year but will never in a million years receive? A ticket to travel the world lol
I can’t wait to see your posts!