Who doesn’t love a good alcoholic drink? This recipe is great for July 4th or whenever you’re craving a mojito 🙂
- 2 ounce white rum
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 10 whole mint leaves
- 3 whole strawberries
- 15 whole blueberries
- 1 package silver edible glitter stars (optional)
- In a glass muddle lime juice, simple syrup, mint, strawberries and blueberries.
- Add rum and stir.
- Fill glass with crushed ice and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a skewer of strawberries and blueberries and sprinkle edible glitter stars on top, again the edible glitter is optional.
Servings: 1 serving