- 4 (6-oz.) skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken, and keep warm.
3. Add chicken broth and next 4 ingredients to skillet, and cook 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Serve chicken with sauce.
Yield: 4 servings